Hostels are within reachable distance from classrooms and sports facilities, to support ease in mobility.
The University hostel has separate boarding facilities for girls and boys. The hostel buildings are designed to give safe and comfortable stay for the students and pursue their studies without any hassles. Special care is taken for regular housekeeping and maintenance of all hostel facilities including the washrooms. The hostel is also equipped to provide health assistance to sick students. Well-experienced and caring hostel staff ensure that students always feel at home.
- Hostels are within reachable distance from classrooms and sports facilities, to support the ease in mobility.
- All the hostels possess well-ventilated living rooms attached to bathrooms.
- Air-conditioned rooms facility is also available in the hostels.
- Students can avail of the Laundry facility twice a week for Washing and ironing their clothes.·
- Every Sunday Mass will take place at 9.30 A.M for Christian students in the Central Auditorium.
- Students going for an outing should return to the hostel by 6.30 P.M
- 24 Hours medical facility is available in the Hostel.
- Students are hereby informed to take care of their personal belongings carefully. Management is not responsible for the loss of any valuable things of the students in the Hostel.